S2 Pioneer Pack Audit - Have you received yours yet?

I haven’t received mine yet but will let you know when it arrives

5 Likes

Nothing received here yet, will let you know when I do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Alex, still nothing yet. :pleading_face::cry:X

4 Likes

Thank you all very much @tamlew2020 @freya.coxx @adcockp.

We are so grateful for your patience while we work to remedy this. As soon as our audit is complete we will shift all our attention towards getting our remaining stock out of the door and into your hands.

4 Likes

Hi @drmudlark - As soon as our audit is complete we can begin to sort through our remaining stock and commence the shipping process once again. But with that said, it is unlikely to begin for at least the next week or two. :pray:

Thanks for hanging in there with us, and our mission is to get this solved as fast as we can :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still not received anything so I can assume it hasn’t gone to my old address :thinking:

3 Likes

Alex, wouldn’t it be more efficient to send out a mass email to all sofi participants asking the questions you have on your post? I imagine not everyone regularly, if ever, checks the treehouse for info. Wouldn’t you possibly miss a lot of people by depending on our reading the treehouse or knowing what to look for if we do read it? Just my two cents worth.

6 Likes

No starter pack yet.

3 Likes

Received a first started pack during P2s concoction as I was suffering so badly with deprivation I was using Anything (2,within reason lol) to get asleep.(nytol, prescriptions diazepam,.px seroquel (low.dose) but still finding sleep elusive and my head only able
to sleep during the day ?!

Anyway no,have the old style pod which won’t Bluetooth, am hoping P2 will and more to the point looking forward to trying passiflora

3 Likes

Hi @kteach99 - I think great minds think alike :blush: That is exactly the plan, and I’m e-mailing everyone individually who doesn’t prefer to respond in the treehouse.

We are nearly at the end of the audit as a result and slowly but surely collecting the information we need to proceed with the lab. I hope to have more updates for you very soon :pray: :love_letter:

3 Likes

@SlimJ1980 @t-michelle - noted! Thank you both kindly. We will make sure that we get these out to you ASAP.

2 Likes

I would double check on mine because I got a detected as spam message to my phone re: a few quid at customs but that was sorted very quickly last time. It may be just stuck at Irish customs again xx

4 Likes

I haven’t received any pods, only the pebble months ago

5 Likes

Did these photos help @alexwalkerjones :+1::herb:

3 Likes

Good idea​:+1::herb:but knowing @alexwalkerjones she has her methods too.I think its incredibly amazing they can all keep on top of us🤣

2 Likes

Hi…I’ve not yet received anything for the S2 programme

I still have the sofi stick from the valerian programme but had huge problems getting it to connect and so spray monitoring went out the window

4 Likes

Hi, I’ve received S2 pioneer pack with 2nd gen pods. No issues at all and getting much better sleep :sleeping: thank you :blush:

5 Likes

I have yet to recieve my pack. I got a pebble last yr around this time. Then was told my pack was being sent. Then it wasn’t and i was put on the 2nd trail, now this one hasn’t been delivered either :unamused: I dont hold much hope that i shall ever receive one, unless i were to pay for it when the trails end. Very disheartened :pensive:

5 Likes

Thanks so much for letting me know @lilywong16 and @rosieattewell. We are in the process now of assembling more Packs and mixing more formulation in order to get these out and (finally) into your hands.

Thank you so much for your patience with our team !

4 Likes

Absolutely great to hear @natashahailey and thank you for confirming pod type :pray: :sparkles:

4 Likes