S2 | Pioneer Program | on passiflora

Ooh, I’m so looking forward to receiving mine and hopefully start on the road to a better night’s sleep. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Is there any scope for me to pay a little something to trial the valarian since the trial has passed

3 Likes

Great news…so excited for the next stage :grin::pray:

4 Likes

We need you on passiflora with us … and of course once the product is available for sale (Apr-Jun 23), any Pioneer can at any time drop out of the Pioneer Program to become a regular sofi customer. The reason for this is that we are trying to produce pure plant data around valerian, or passiflora or ashwaghanda… we saw in the data there is a variable wash in and wash out phase so if your body is still actively carrying say valerian and then we combine that with S2 program then sofi won’t be able to attribute any effect to either plant. In reality, once we generate the pioneer data sets there is a world that actually sofi customers may combine multiple plants at the same time … but where as the data at that point is super relevant to that individual Pioneer’s continued resolution on sleep or calm … we could not use that as a basis of effect of a particular plants. We are so entirely careful in trying to only be able to attribute an effect from sofi to a particular plant that even when we are creating the formulations, we won’t combine the plant with any natural extracts that may improve taste or even synergistic effect because they we won’t really be truly able to attribute that particular effect to that plant. Now there are a tonne of externalities that are just outside of our control (say weather/ temp) … but at least the ones that are we try to keep them pure. Sorry for the mumble @charliekluf82 but hope it explains the logic. :pray:

9 Likes

That’s perfectly sensible. I’m enjoying being part of the product testing so would like to stay here if it’s okay :blush:

5 Likes

We would love to have you here with us @charliekluf82 … can’t wait to get the S2 into everyone’s hands. Latest I heard from @bee was that all boxes will be out from our Liverpool facilities by the end of this week - refill packs and starter kits! :pray:

5 Likes

Bet it’s a sense of satisfaction for all you guys, bet startups are not easy. Hope you are all having fun doing it (between the stresses of a new business) :pray: Excited to see the S2 packs

5 Likes

I know I have said this ina few chats but this Pioneer community has been an awesome source of strength and motivation for the whole team. Sofi will owe a lot to this community xx :pray:

7 Likes

We’re behind you every step of the way, hope all goes to plan moving forward. It’s very satisfying to know each one in this community has had a small part of making things grow for you, fantastic :grinning:

6 Likes

And we owe alot to the team for helping us sleep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

I havent received the s2 set. Is it because I was unable to record the s1 kind offer sent out? There was no way I could Bluetooth the stick sent out. Not sure why.
Sorry, paranoia, sleep deprived and struggling ATM. Doc has me trialling Seroquel at the moment in an effort to get me into a sleep pattern …i was hoping if that could happen then passiflora spray might be effective longer term valerian didn’t work for me , though I still do my 4 sprays at night

4 Likes

I’m sure you will be getting yours soon, I’m still waiting for mine aswel, I’m sure @alexwalkerjones will confirm this when she wakes from her slumber (lucky) :joy: but I hope you’re okay and that you get some sleep tonight :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Not at all @SlimJ1980 - we have a brand new S2 Starter Kit (with 3 passiflora pods and another sofi stick) on its way to you this week :sparkles: :pray:

5 Likes

Hi i was wondering if there’s any chance i can get on the s2 program as i recieved my sofi surprise today and i am so desperate to get some sleep and am really struggling with daily life as i know so many of us are. If its not possible i will wait of course. I am just excited to start lol!!

4 Likes

@Kerry its wonderful to have you here with us on this journey and pleased that the sofi pebble has made it to you and you have sent an image back to secure your box. This means you are guaranteed an S3 box. We are right now getting out the last of the S2 boxes but once we have done this we can have a look and see if there is a way we can free up a unit for you in advance. Keep on journaling to improve your baseline in the meantime and hope you find this incredible community in the treehouse as special a place as we feel it has evolved. Adding @alexwalkerjones as she is keeping close track of this. :pray:

5 Likes

Thanx @Kaveh im extremely happy with everything and i love the treehouse and everyone in it!

7 Likes

And we all love you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi I have not received my s2 kit can anyone update me if they have all been sent out now

4 Likes

Dear @leeza774 welcome to the treehouse :pray: addinf @alexwalkerjones here who can help with tracking progress on individual packages xx in the meantime wishing you a wonderful snd restful night. :pray:

4 Likes

Hi @leeza774 - it has shipped! I believe in the UK there is a mailing strike both today and next week Wednesday (and Monday is a bank holiday) so keep an eye out for it this weekend and in-between those two days next week! :sparkles: :love_letter:

5 Likes