S2 | Pioneer Program | on passiflora

All at Sofi deserve great credit in helping so many navigate our horrendous sleeping patterns and actually having success
For me personally I was sceptical but Sofi has helped me achieve so much more I’ve said it before and I say again I SALUTE YOU ALL please keep making massive strides forward

8 Likes

Thanks for the update @Kaveh. Looking forward to the next phase and seeing what happens as it evolves. Well done to you all for your incredible skills in getting us this far and above all, for the patience shown to us pioneers.
:clap::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

6 Likes

Congratulations guys on all your hard work!!!:smile:

4 Likes

I love this so much!!! How friggen cool :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I was concerned that I missed my S2 box because I opened my app this morning to journal and got this:

(Hmmm hope you can view this, for some reason my pictures never upload anymore!)

Regardless it says that my sofi stick is now connected and shows the info for Passiflora

5 Likes

This is just the guys triggering on the backend the end of the S1 Pioneer Program. The copy needs to be reflected to say that as refills packs and starter kits are being assembled for shipment this week. U.K. deliveries could be going out by end of this week and then we will ship to all international the week after! Can’t wait xx :pray:

8 Likes

Just for info @Kaveh, always best to check messages pre posting. Jest saying. :sob::joy_cat::sleeping_bed::sleeping: Hve a nise day.
Colin

6 Likes

So true! We are releasing at a crazy pace for our little team … sometimes we get a little zealous on how far we think we have gotten in the flow! The great thing is that we get always a quick prod to fix it! :pray:

8 Likes

So it sounds like the S2 will reach me after vacation. Perfect timing!

5 Likes

Lol @Kaveh I think Colin meant checking your post - your message says “shit” instead of “ship” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Hahaha I didn’t even see that @kaneary ! Very good. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Hopefully just a typo and not a Freudian slip :poop::rofl:

3 Likes

Well it’s all beginning to come together and I have to say the new pumps and bottles are looking stunning xx :pray: counting down the days!

12 Likes

I can see my hand woohooooo!
:grin: I love the Sofi Prints!

5 Likes

Oh wow it is exciting.
1.im excited to see my stick actually pair with the app this time (the last one was unable to at all)
And
2. I’ve heard good things about passiflora and haven’t tried it before BUT I did try a lovely tea called TripleZ (Triple Z Herbal Night Drink (200g) - Circle of Light) which did taste quite nice and was relaxing too and as a strong black tea drinking Irish lass I was expecting to dislike it’s taste. I didn’t! It we soothing actually! Didn’t extend my sleep but I’m thinking in trying it in conjunction with the spray and I might be onto a good prospect!
I’m going slowly insane with the lack of sleep.
I was in for surgery under GA Tuesday the 26th and I was so alert and awake post General Anesthesia that I felt Cheated! :sweat_smile: so much for using post op grogginess to induce some sleep!I have had 17hrs of broken sleep since the 26th :melting_face: arghhhhhhhh!!!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to deliver you some Passiflora @SlimJ1980 xx :pray:

6 Likes

:rofl::+1::rofl:bloody auto correct!

4 Likes

Oh I am woeful for that. Used to have a very high wpm count when I worked in admin. Long long before my body waged ((nearky wafered there haha!) war on me ! I feel your psychological pain jack :grin:

3 Likes

I see the S2 pioneer program everywhere … first refill packs have started to send!

10 Likes

any idea how long it’ll be before the s2 packs arrive? :relaxed:

5 Likes

I think @alexwalkerjones can give an update tomorrow but refill packs started going out last week and starter kits going out this week … so excited … finally! Thx for being super patient. :pray:

8 Likes