S2 Pioneer Program | updates

Absolutely brilliant can’t wait to try it out. Your tireless work is so much appreciated :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Awesome , can’t wait :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Hopefully USPS doesn’t hold mine hostage and it arrives before vacation!

5 Likes

Sounds very promising and am excited at the prospect of trying S2 soon. Bring on the sleepy times. Thanks to each and every one of you for your unfailing efforts.
:+1::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

5 Likes

You guys are amazing - trustworthy and reliable, We all are counting on you all and your products. Appreciate so very much xx :smiling_face: :pray:

6 Likes

OMG this is so exciting, I’ve been waiting for it for ages :heart_eyes: this means that my parcel will be shipped next week, therefore i can expect it reaching me by the end of july/first week of august :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:i can’t wait!!

3 Likes

We are extremely excited to have finally received release dates from our harvest partner on the passiflora extract (which proved to be significantly more complex than our S1 formulation production).

As you are aware, there have been consistent delays on the delivery of passiflora, and we would love to give you some increased transparency on the shift in our timeline.

We will now be receiving the plant on Tuesday the 19th to begin the final mixing of formulations and packaging of both the S2 Refill Packs and S2 Starter Kits, with a plan to commence shipment in the week of the 25th of July.

To provide some context, our plant formulations are fundamentally different from what is available on sale at a local health food store. Typically, you will find plant mixtures in ethanol which is a relatively straightforward production process. However, sofi works with only the purest plant extract, which produces concentrations in excess of 20-30 times what is currently available on the shelves. This means that we have a significant distillation process which is both time and energy consuming, and also includes the total evaporation of any alcohol in our mixtures, making our plant formulations accessible to all. This is how we pack a significant quantum of active compounds from each plant into a single spray.

On the specifics of this batch production of passiflora, our harvest partner ran into additional, operational challenges. Although they have over a century of experience in this pure form of plant extraction, we still hit two critical failures in our extraction of passiflora for the S2 Pioneer Program.

If you recall from our last update, this is unfortunately not the first thing to go wrong with our beloved passiflora, as previously the drum of liquid was dropped from a great height and spilled (we can confirm the floor never slept so well!)

After being assured that a new batch of passiflora would be pushed immediately into extraction, we hit a second failure. A pump necessary to the process had to be restored due to lack of spare components by the suppliers, and we have had to proceed on a reduced capacity basis, from 100L per hour to 125L per day (slowing the process by more than 90%).

We are reviewing remedial actions implemented by our harvest partner in their mitigation program to prevent and avoid reoccurrence. We accept things that can go wrong will go wrong. New ventures and projects by their inherent nature are fragile - they are inventing and charting a path to things they have never done before. So we rely on trusted partners and wide shoulders of experience to push forward. A century of extraction did not prove to be sufficient in this case, but we have been assured that things will be different moving forward.

Throughout the process, we have been amazed not only by your love and support, but also by your patience. We can’t wait to get the new formulations to you imminently!

Xx

8 Likes

I’m so happy that you guys are pushing for us to get our pods without you we would not be in a better place I commend you keep up the great work :grinning:

6 Likes

Simply thank you, sofi team.
So pleased with the perseverance of the team, expected quality, progress and timeline of the S2 release!
Well done :blush::pray:

5 Likes

:pray: the support here has been a huge boost for us … seeing the effect that valerian had we can’t wait to see what we will discover wirh passiflora!

3 Likes

Can’t imagine the frustration on your part not being able to follow your desired plan, but I know that it will be all the sweeter for having to wait. Thank you immensely for your efforts.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Oh you learn to smile at these little things that the gremlins throw your way … what do you guys mean … you dropped the formulation from a great height … :grinning: … the universe has her plans and we will champion sofi until she gets to where we know she can be! And with your help I think we can make more than just a small ripple with those sofi pebbles. As always grateful for all the support :pray:

6 Likes

Can’t wait for this :heart::heart: I’ve finally got a new job with set hours and no nights I can finally get myself in a proper routine now :partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

So happy for you, @Aaron … shift work, especially nights, could be daunting! :partying_face: :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks, ergh yeah they was the worse :rofl: no more though :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Keep up the good work and well done on your honesty and transparancy throughout the process the light is ever closer.

7 Likes

Im so excited, its been so long i feel like im meeting up with an old friend, :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s great to have you back xx :pray:

3 Likes

This is all very exciting. Thanks so much @alexwalkerjones for the updates!

I am still having awful problems with the fact I had to reinstall the sofi app and it hasnt got my previous journal log. It’s like starting from the beginning again so I am unable to log whether or how the P1 valerian stick has been working for me

I was wondering … am I still due to be receiving the passsiflora stick set so that I am able to link up properly with my sleep info and stuff?

4 Likes

Hi @SlimJ1980! I believe I’ve managed to move your progress in the app, so you should now be exactly alongside the rest of us waiting for a Pioneer Pack (and absolutely, your passiflora is on the way!)

Please could you let me know if that worked? You should no longer be stuck in completing your baseline (again) :partying_face: :laughing:

3 Likes