Sofi | emotional dialler | introducing two new "sofiji" states

It’s great that you’re using the feedback to improve mood options! :+1:t3:
There are some variations that would help me choose more accurately how I’m feeling - Worried is one of them, I feel that it’s more expressive and specific than Anxious. Something like Restless and Agitated would also work for me some days. Other descriptions that may provide a deeper insight into an Anxious state are Nervous, Stressed, Unsettled, Uncomfortable.
I also miss a neutral feeling such as Relaxed, which for me is different to being Refreshed. Many a time I wasn’t really refreshed because my sleep hadn’t been great, still I was Relaxed because the day ahead of me wasn’t busy so I could deal with it. I would go on and mark Refreshed or Confident because they are the closest to my feeling, but with a much more positive connotation than just relaxed or ‘OK’, or ‘Indifferent’.
On a slightly different note, what about having them all either as a state/ mood instead of the name of the feeling itself? Instead of having Sadness alongside Refreshed, why not using the adjective form for all instead of adjective for some and noun for others? It’s keep it consistent- feeling Sad instead of feeling Sadness. Or anxious instead of anxiety? I understand that they are answers to the question “how are you feeling”, but having all in their adjective form just looks neater to me - angry, anxious, sad, refreshed… and sound more personal :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

It kinda depends when you do your journal. As when I wake up I’m tired or refreshed. But if I would journal during the day I could be any of the other emojis. I agree with @BrandNewMe I don’t wake up angry . But can be a hour later 🤷

5 Likes

Would you prefer if we allowed as many emotional dialler journaling as you wanted in the day … we only need one sleep dialler per night but we can in future releases free up so you can journal as often as you would want … would that be better do you think?

6 Likes

I can’t really give a answer to that 🤷 I journal straight away when my alarm goes off. But if I would do it in the afternoon I would probably have a different emoji. But is it than sleep related🤷 maybe like @jacquelinecannon1 suggested a emoji before we go and try sleeping would be a good idea.

6 Likes

No anger wake up’s for me, mostly just sleepy and happy, content is a good one though.

4 Likes

That gets a :+1: from me, I think that’s a brilliant idea! I think anything that allows a user to personalise their app would be perfect, everyone is different, so is their sleep, their moods and their reason for turning to Sofi…x

4 Likes

Please, definitely a “meh” option :ok_hand::metal:

4 Likes

Why not an OK sofiji don’t know how you would draw it mind you. Maybe just go with meh😁

4 Likes

I can confirm Meh is on the roadmap! :grin:

6 Likes

Will we get a “mehh” sofimoji too? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

It’s gonna look a little different @Aaron … we may give a sneak peak ahead of the S2 program going live but it will fundamentally change how we capture a plurality of sentiment at once! :pray:

3 Likes

Oooooo, I’m excited to see the changes!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I love "meh’!If you check out facebooks list of emotions in feelings there are some other uncredited ones that i should use more often!:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Never been more excited about feeling meh :joy:

6 Likes

Best freaking answer!!:crazy_face::rofl:

3 Likes