Spraying but not recording

Hi, I’ve sprayed 3 times now yesterday afternoon, last night and just now and it’s not recording on the app……it says I still have 70/70 sprays……what am I doing wrong? Please help….thank you

4 Likes

Trying going to the screen that shows your spray history @jacquij2010 snd when it is open take two sprays and see if they register right away in the journal … if you look at the screen recording below I just did that and literally as I was pressing down it was counting and putting a time signature with it … see if you can replicate this on your side @jacquij2010 … recording below :pray:

3 Likes

I’m having a similar problem regarding sprays, but mine is saying I’ve sprayed more than I have! Do you have the option to do manual sprays? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am having the same problem where my sprays are not being recorded every time. Do we have to have the spray history open when we use the stick?

1 Like

Hi @hightopsuk quick suggestion is to push the top of the pod all the way down when spraying and wait a bit before sprays too (not too much, just give it a second). Let me know if it helps!

3 Likes

Thank you for getting in touch with me… success, I can now register the sprays.
Thanks for your help.
Karen.

3 Likes