S2 Pioneer Pack Audit - Have you received yours yet?

So my pods are in Indianapolis which is like 4 hours away from me which is exciting however FedEx has them delayed and they won’t let me provide a description they say it that they would be contacting the shipper… Eventually😩
This is what is causing a clearance delay " Description provided is insufficient to classify commodity.

Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide a more detailed description of goods". Any chance they have contacted you guys? I don’t know who to tag :woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

@alexwalkerjones and @bee are working on these things.

5 Likes

Hi Toni,

This is really typical of all US packages so please don’t worry! We have the correct documentation prepared and I will touch base with Bee to see how quickly we can get it released :slight_smile:

Thanks for flagging it nonetheless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi I just wanted to comment on how easy this sofi stick is compared to the first when it comes to set up. There’s been no glitches like I had before, dont know whether it’s a combination of the improved app and new stick, but it’s great let’s hope it continues.

5 Likes

Hi Eevie! That is so great to hear :raised_hands: By the S3/S4 we hope to have the process simplified even further, and have your feedback and our incredible community to directly thank for that!

4 Likes

Any word? It’s still waiting on clearance.

3 Likes

Nevermind, just got a text saying it’ll be here tomorrow :tada::tada:

5 Likes

Whoo! So happy to hear @t-michelle :blush: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for anything, i have my pebble and cintinue to baseline.

2 Likes

I received my SOFI stick, and have been using since Monday 3rd October, my sleep pattern does appear to have got better, but I will give it more time before I make a full assessment.

Taste is ok and connection to the app seamless

Thanks

4 Likes

Hey that’s great that you’ve noticed a improvement in your sleep :slight_smile: have you found your daily energy levels and moods perked up too? Unfortunately due to a new family member in the household I haven’t noticed a super lot of difference except finding it easier to fall asleep but I wake up super groggy :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I got an intercom message asking about the fact I can only manually say I’ve sprayed. No idea why my Sofi stick isn’t pairing. It knows I’m on Passiflora on the app here.

I’ve missed giving you loads of data as a result. Has anyone any ideas?

4 Likes

Hi @SlimJ1980,

Have you double checked that your battery still has juice, and confirmed that both bluetooth and location services for the sofi app are switched on? Our Pioneer survival guide has details on checking each of these things, and so it might be a great place to start.

Should you still have any trouble, we can jump on a zoom asap to figure it out :slight_smile: We appreciate the manual sprays in the meantime, as this is a great backup way for us to keep track. :sofi_moon: :pray:

3 Likes

Hi, ive been a bit sporadic over the last week with baselining, had my cancer op then home after 2 days, yay, back in 3 days later, boo, still in hospital, i just saw the £2 pioneer pack, and also that some packs have been mailed out, i just wondered if my packs due out soon. Im hoping to be hone after the weekend, my bowel decided to sleep after i got home, so not good, i think its waking up, very slowly. As you can imagine trying to sleep in hospital is bad enough, but when you’re really not feeling so well, and havent been sleeping so well, its damned dreadful. Are the £2 packs part of the trial, a stock up maybe, i will try to remember to baseline each day, ive done 42 i think, i just want some decent deep long sleep.

5 Likes

@alexwalkerjones can I take a moment to say how incredibly grateful we are that you have even doing this incredible meticulous task for chasing each of the misplaced and missing pioneer boxes … you are truly amazing and sofi if very blessed xx :pray:

6 Likes

No, still have recied mine yet.

4 Likes

Hi @Azz - thanks so much for your message and rest assured you have not been forgotten! You’re actually on track to participate in our next Program - the S3 where we’ll be activating Ashwagandha for the first time for better sleep and calm.

To find out more about the S3, you can check for updates here: S3 Pioneer Program | updates and of course let me know if you have any questions :sparkles: :blush:

4 Likes

No, never recieved anything. Said i was on 3 but i now see 3 has already started. Its now april nearly.

3 Likes

Dont worry, S3 not quite started yet but will be soon i think.
I expect one of the team will reply tomorrow, or see S3 program updates thread. It looks like the launch is happening around the end of this week or next week.

3 Likes

HI @Azz and thanks for the post! As @drmudlark mentioned, the S3 has not launched yet as we are a little bit delayed by the launch of the new sofi app (coming soon!!)

Due to demand for sofi, however, participation moving forward is determined by journaling activity in the weeks leading up to each Program launch. This is because in order for sofi to make meaningful discoveries regarding your unique experience with the plants, first the sofi brain must get the chance to understand your current patterns of mood and sleep. :blush: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Keep up the journaling work and you can expect to hear from us very soon!

Kind regards,
Alex

4 Likes