Sofi update making App crash

Hi @dcm.leeds, this seems to be a separate permissions issue from the one detailed above. Would you be able to navigate to “sofi” within your phone settings → select “permissions” → and then “location services” to confirm that those are enabled… “while using the sofi app” - it may say.

4 Likes

It did say, while using the App. I have changed it, then changed it back again. Will see if that works

2 Likes

Yay all working and journal updated……happy days!

5 Likes

Woken up this morning and it’s working. All seems normal again. Happy days!

4 Likes

Ah! So happy to hear @dcm.leeds and @jacquij2010 - and thank you for your patience while we sorted that out. :pray: :sofi_moon:

5 Likes

Hi just wondering if anyone else is having problems after updating to the new version ive updated twice now i have been having issues with the bubbles not showing what they are so im unable to correctly put my info in for the night im still only seing the first colourful screen too then it quickly disappears everything else is still the same from the original @alexwalkerjones

4 Likes

So great to hear from you @angelascotney and please keep giving all the feedback to the digital team who are going through all the bugs with the major system and app reboot for our sofi :pray: adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill here so we can track your progress :heart:

3 Likes

Hi @angelascotney, thank you for this. it seems that our bubbles were not responsive in the older version, so we’ve updated everyone now in the hopes that those bubble issues are now resolved. Please let me know whether or not they are working better for you now :pray:

4 Likes

Thankyou @alexwalkerjones it has all updated on there now x

4 Likes